New Site

We're making a change to the way that we release work for our classes. The main lessons (the things that we'll do in class each day) will now be found at the site "Optimal Beneficial Moreover Detrimental: Classroom." We're keeping this site, with a slightly different name, in order to release a reading a day for students to practice their reading at home. Each post will contain a link to a reading, along with a list of assignments that can be completed for that reading.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

33.5. Student Survey


My objective with this is to ask for your honest feedback about how our class is going, at a time when it seems to make sense to stop and think about our class.

This year, I've been trying to ask my students to give me more assessment and feedback on how I am doing, and how they feel about our class. I'm still trying to get the hang of it; I feel as uncomfortable trying to figure out what I should be graded on as I feel about giving students grades.

I thought that a survey would be good. I figured that the easiest way to do this was to send out an electronic form.

So, here it is (I found the questions in the book that our school is going to use next year to evaluate teachers, in case you were wondering).





I would also appreciate it if you would submit one of these for another of your teachers (or all of them, if you feel like it). I'm not going to share this information; I only want it to establish averages on what you think about school. That way, I can understand my averages better.

No comments:

Post a Comment